Thursday, December 08, 2005

Why lord?

Idiots and Assholes. Nitwits and knuckleheads. Dimwitted ornery nasty mean mofos. Why, lord, must every day bring with it a plague of these pestilent sombitches to my jobsite? It's bad enough that it seems nobody can read a level or turn a true 90, but why can't they at least be pleasant while they're screwing things up? Heck, if you've got a talent, even if it's for being incompetent, you oughta enjoy some satisfaction from it.

Jesus Christ! is the answer if the question is "did you see how they put the caulking in at the windows?"

OK, so I feel a little better to have vented that out. What a couple of days at the old sawdust factory. Client meeting with lots of high anxiety and drama on Wednesday, and an extra helping of squabbling and pouting today. It's truly amazing to me that we ever get anything productive done around here. I just hope I don't have to bust out the old Wooo'Sahhh on their sorry asses.....

Luckily, the company Christmas party is this weekend up in Tampa. I'm gonna cruise up in the bus, take my time on the back roads, hook up with some old friends, get my mind off of the melodrama for a few days.

Serenity now, serenity now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quality outcome, indeed, Andy, great story. I saw or heard that poem (about the bubble) recently, can't remember where or how -- but I didn't get to see the bubble itself. I intend to keep a better lookout now. -- Zeke