Monday, March 26, 2012

Paris...more to follow

Wanted to put up a few pics from the trip before I head to the bed....more pics and stories to follow.....

This band appeared out of nowhere and played some big-band jazz for almost an hour on this street corner.



Fans of the Mona Lisa.....



The Arc de Triomphe....



Inside Notre Dame....



One of the hundreds of patisseries...this one was a block from the apartment in Montmarte. The raspberry torts were my favorite!


One of the many houseboats docked along the Seine....this one had a pretty nifty arrangement for lowering the masts to go under the bridges.


Venus de Milo at the Louvre


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
bestdigitalcamerasreview.net