Sunday, January 07, 2007

Up for air...

Dadgum, has it really been almost two months since I posted last? What a freakin' slacker.....

I have been busy, though. Thanksgiving with the clan in Elkin was a lot of fun. Here's a link to some photos from the gathering (plus two bonus shots!).

I've been spending lots of time at the jobsite, too, of course. Things are coming along pretty well there, but there's still a lot of work to do before we'll have the entire building ready to turn over to the hospital folks. Here's a link to some recent shots from the building.

Oh yeah, and it looks like the thing with Susie isn't really working out the way I hoped it would. Guess that's the way it goes, huh?

Well, at least I've broken the ice here by getting something posted, and now I've gotta scoot.

Eat a peach for peace.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.