Monday, June 26, 2006

Boogie pimps....

For all of you music fans out there, or anyone who could just plain use a little boogie on their biscuit, click on the title above. The Boogie Pimps sampling "Somebody to Love" with interesting background video. A friend e-mailed me this link, and since I haven't tried linking to video before, here goes...it's all about refining my blogging skills, you know.

I love the expressions on the kids faces in this video, by the way. Like looking in a mirror, actually. And, I know, this blog is supposed to be Me writing about the Current Situation, but as this link showed up absolutely out of the blue, an unsolicited and unanticipated hello from a friend in Denver that I haven't spoken to in almost two years, after another nasty, brutish, and long day for yours truly at the jolly old jobsite that's left me without the energy to write anything meaningful or original it just seems right to share this little smile-maker with you and all of my vast public audience. Kind of a public service from the Bigdog.

Seeya.

No comments: